Exactly as pre-arranged but with the added security for your family of paying in advance. As long as we carry out your funeral and your requirements don’t change, your funeral and our services will be provided when required at no extra cost. You can also make a contribution towards third party costs which are outside of our control and cannot be guaranteed. For further peace of mind, all monies are held in whole of life assurance policies, administered by Ecclesiastical Planning Services.
If burial is your wish, a memorial headstone can be pre-arranged or pre-paid at today’s price also.
The Advantages of a Prepayment Plan
- You can choose your funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind.
- You will save your family from having to make many difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation – proof guarantee of our charges.
- Financial security – every penny of your funeral pre-payment is ring-fenced until the funeral is required.
- The service will be provided by Douglas Funeral Directors.
- Anyone aged 18 or over can take out a plan. There is no upper age limit and no medical or health questions to answer.
- Pay by lump sum or manageable monthly instalments, whichever suits you.
- All enquiries and arrangements are treated in confidence.
- Complies with the Funeral Planning Authority Code of Practice and the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Get In Touch
All enquiries are welcome, 24 hours a day, either in person, at our premises, or by calling
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask for details